Scope of Agreement
These terms and conditions (“Terms”), together with the order submitted by you, the Delegate (whether online or in hard copy) (“Order”), comprise the “Agreement” between you, the Delegate, and us, Contentive (“Organiser”) governing your use of our services, including attendance at the Event in the Platform on the Date. Where capitalised terms are not defined in these Terms, they shall have the meaning given to them on the Order.
Attendance at Event
You warrant that you are appropriately qualified for attendance at the Event and will conduct yourself in a proper and professional manner at all times.
All content and other materials provided by or on behalf of Organiser at or in relation to Event contain copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or Organiser or other third parties and Delegate shall not and shall not allow any other person to copy, modify, adapt or otherwise use such content and materials for any purpose without Organiser’s (or the relevant third party’s) express prior written consent.
Changes made by Organiser
Organiser reserves the right to withhold any information relating to the Event and/or refuse the Delegate entry to the event.
Organiser reserves right to change the date and/or cancel the Event upon written notice to Delegate.
Organiser reserves the right to cancel any booking made by the Delegate at its sole discretion and without giving any reason for such cancellation.
If you book the Industry Delegate package then you warrant that you are an industry end-user as defined on the Delegate Packages page of the event website. If you are not an industry end-user as so defined, then Organiser (without prejudice to its other rights and remedies) reserves the right to disqualify you from attending the event in this non-industry end-user capacity. You may be eligible to attend the event in the capacity of a sponsor and subject to the terms and conditions applying to Sponsorship packages.
• This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties relating to the CFO Virtual Agenda.
• Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in this agreement.
• Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud, or personal or death resulting from Organiser’s negligence.
• The Organiser hereby excludes all liability for special, indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of business, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or data.
• The aggregate liability of Organiser in relation to this Agreement shall be limited to a total of the fees paid by Client to Organiser pursuant to this Agreement.
• You may not resell, assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of the rights under these Terms.
• If any Term is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
• Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
• Headings in these terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
• This Agreement is binding on the parties upon confirmation by Organiser of acceptance of the Order submitted by Delegate.
• All communication following this Agreement must be in writing and sent by first class prepaid recorded post to the party’s relevant address referred to above or by email to email@example.com. All such notices are deemed to be received within 7 days of despatch, provided they are properly addressed and, if posted, stamped. Any notice sent by Client by e-mail cancelling this Agreement or attendance at an Event, or disputing any sum payable hereunder, shall not be effective unless a hard copy is also sent by post as set in this clause.
• These terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law and the parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in all matters relating to it.