Join us for ISSB’s Consolidation of the ESG reporting framework: What you need to know! on 13th October 2022 for a free interactive session on the IFRS Sustainability Standards and how the CFO role will transform and become responsible for reporting on far more than just financials.
What will we discuss?
- What are the general and climate related requirements for companies?
- How do I prepare my sustainability related financial information in accordance with IFRS Sustainability Disclosure Standards?
- Do I have emergency plans to defend my organisation against Climate Change litigation?
What outcomes can I expect?
- Providing transparency into climate risks impacts and making the reporting process more efficient
- Best practices for aligning your processes with the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) or other climate reporting standards and regulations for disclosing financial and climate-related data
- Focusing on the importance on the metrics and targets to implement and monitor their climate strategies
- Using climate scenario analysis so that investors can understand how robust your business models are in relation to climate change
When and where?
13th October at 11:00am-12:00pm | Online
Who is the session Leader?
Who should attend?
- C-Suite: CFO/Chief Financial Officer, Chief Finance Officer, CFO of Region (e.g. EMEA), MD, Managing Director, Chief Risk Officer/CRO
- VP / SVP /Group Head / Group Director / Director / Global Head of / Head of: Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance Operations, Divisional Finance, Group Finance Director, Finance and IT, Commercial Finance, Financial Reporting, Financial Control & Planning, Internal Audit, Strategy & Portfolio Performance
How can I join?
Registration is free for finance leaders – all you need to do is complete the form on this page and select this session.
What is the CFO Executive Dialogue?
The CFO executive Dialogue is designed by and for the senior finance community. This is a learning environment that focuses on finance leaders sharing their day-to-day strategies on how to adapt to continued economic uncertainty. Through the expertise of the consultants and the collective wisdom of your peers, solutions will be found to your mutual problems. It’s a community where the foundations for the future of finance will be laid.
We invite you to attend for the full day of sessions to inform and enrich your finance strategy, however we recognize that your time is precious and you may prefer to choose individual sessions, which interest you and suit your availability.
Our digital format allows you to create a bespoke schedule that complements your diary; all you need to do is select the sessions you want to attend at registration. Plus, you can catch up on any sessions you miss with on demand recordings post-event.